November 19, 2008

Top ten funniest things my boys have said lately...

10. Sammy: I want uncle-cado on mine. (avacado)
9. Isaiah: Dude, it was sweeeet. He had to go through the booty trap and then he almost got attacked by a mommy. (He also refers to "nissles")
8. Sammy: Turn me up-slide-down!
7. Isaiah: Does this take thriple A? (as in batteries)
6. Sammy: I see the American round! (merry-go-round)
5. Sammy: Can I have a he-weed? (took me along time to figure this one out: kiwi)
4. Sammy: See my hat?!? I'm Kid-diana Jones! (He thinks that's the actual name)
3. Sammy: (Upon recieving a "bug vacuum" for his birthday) I'm sucker-up-bug-Sammy. Sorry, Dad, but I'm gonna suck up all your bones and balls and blood, 'cause you're a bug.
2. Isaiah: Dad, why don't you have a list? (Dad: What do you mean?) You know, like Craig?
1. Isaiah: (To his brother, eating a mint) You can only have one of those a day, Sam, 'cause those are made in China.