August 26, 2008

Writer's Block...

ABC Tag
A - Attached or Single? Happily married!
B - Best Friend? My hubby (and Alisyn and Tori and Kristy and numerous other great friends)
C - Cake or Pie? Yes, both, thank you.
D - Day of choice? Saturday (r&r)
E - Essential item? Burt's Bees peppermint chapstick
F - Favorite color? Soft sunshiney yellow or refreshing springy new-leaf green
G - Gummy bears or worms? Bears- I like to bite their heads off. And they remind me of Germany.
H - Hometown? Palmer, Alaska- "Alaska at its Best!"
I - Favorite Indulgence? Massages (good ones), bubble baths in silence with a new magazine
J - January or July? JULY! Outdoor time, sunshine around the clock, no schedule... ahhhhh...
K - Kids? 3 boys and one angel I'll meet some day
L - Life isn't complete without? Hugs
M - Marriage Date? February 12th
N - Number of Bros & Sis? 1 sister, 2 brother-in-laws, 2 sister-in-laws
O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges (I'm allergic to apples, darn it)
P - Phobias and Fears? Spiders, my family being hurt
Q - Quote? What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Creator calls the butterfly.
R - Reason to smile? Grubby hugs and strawberry breath kisses
S - Season of choice? Summer- sunshine and warmth, long days
T - Tag? Anyone who reads this.
U - Unknown fact about me? I want to learn to salsa and swing dance like a pro.
V - Vegetable? Squash (any kind)- yummy.
W - Worst habit? Staying up too late.
X - X-Ray? Only on my teeth, and an MRI on my brain (It's all good- except for that giant space for rent sign)
Y - Your favorite food? Homemade bread
Z - Zodiac sign? Stop, yield, one way, right turn only, speed limit 20, no entry, huh?